Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Tuesday.

Now I have found out that loneliness these past days had made me quite depressed for one or two reasons. Let's just say I haven't exactly experienced being 'alone' two days straight, from morning to evening. Well, we live and learn, don't we? Oh well, one lesson's learned.

I woke up this morning with Twinkle Toes in my hand under the blanket because I felt her move. Since I got her last Friday, I haven't been gone from her since then. This means today, since there were no classes yesterday, was the first day I had to leave Twinkle Toes behind for the whole day. I gave her a little hug as I left, and I came home knowing she was alright.

This was last night. A very cute picture of Twinkle Toes.

I was REALLY pissed this morning. My sister was absolutely slow and I was already ten minutes late. Lucky it rained, then our school won't have flag ceremony outside, meaning, there are no lates. I came in the classroom, completely unaware of anything and unprepared of everything. I noticed they had their computer textbooks open, and I remembered that we were going to have our test in computer. I haven't had the chance to study at all, because I simply forgot about the whole thing. So I ended up with a passing score, but I could definitely get a better one. More and more people are getting their hair straightened. My classmate, Mycah, had done that and was borrowing my cellphone to 'check' herself. Oh well, since it's quite tempting to take pictures with a camera, I didn't expect to get my cellphone back without any new pictures. So I guess she took some... :3

That's Rhea. :3
Completely stolen, Kerrvy?
I must almost hate how I try to look serious and fail. xD
Tired, Tin?
Haha, MOWCER. Since he was always teasing me about "A gay rose on a gay piano" or what it now was, always worrying his face would end up here without a good reason, I am now putting his picture here. So it's up to you now, Charlie. I have a video of you too if you want to be 'discovered'.

Well, this day was definitely good enough. Just a lot of distractions sometimes. I've been to the guidance office two times this day, copying the basic rules of good manners. As a leader, I won't fail myself or my group mates. Geez, I sound like a total nerd right now, but at least I am working a little hard. I just need to think of something to present in front of our class, something that shows us as a family with good manners. I believe it won't be THAT hard, it can't be. So I'll work on some projects now then. ;)




What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment