Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spend the night.

Tonight, I'll be spending the night at the hospital. My mom's gonna take the surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30, and I want to be there before it happens. They already have internet on the laptop there, so I'll be fine. Also, Kervey will be spending the night there as well, so it'll be okay when they take my mom to the operation room. At least I won't be alone. But it must feel scary to experience surgery... for the first time. I'll be bringing with me my USB, my headset (so I can listen to music without disturbing anyone), my book (The Poe Shadow) and other stuffs. I just hope my mom will be okay and nothing wrong will happen.

So for the past few hours I've been to school and claimed my grades. Six of my grades (from the subjects Christian Living, MAPEH, Computer & TLE, EP, and English) increased, three (Filipino, Mathematics, Chemistry) decreased and three (Deportment, Speech, History/AP) stayed the same. I can live with that. Since I got all Cs on my deportment (Character education, good manners and right conduct/performance and demonstration of attitudes, habits and skills) second grading, I've got all B-s on the third grading. This means I've done better. Oh well, at least. Before we even went to school, we gave my mom a quick visit. Then we went to my school, and ate lunch at Jollibee. We went back to the hospital and back home, where I am now (as I WAS writing this post).

Some pictures of earlier this day:
At Jollibee. It was sooo noisy.

:3

As a cat, he does attack mice. But I'm not sure if this kind of mouse is as tasty and 'fun'.

So, it's Sinulog here in Naga. The parade's passing by right now, but I don't feel like going and watching it. We'll be having pictorials soon. I have to make a new header for this blog for the month of February. :3


What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment