Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year's eve - First day of 2011

Yesterday, we celebrated New Year's Eve at our house. The weirdest part was that there wasn't so many of our cousins who came over. But, I still enjoyed! I don't know if it was my best new year's eve ever, but I sure kind of felt sad when everyone started to scream and make a lot of noise (a sign that 2010 is over). Well, we didn't do any countdowns. Here are some pictures of yesterday (and this early morning).

While waiting...
I ate something called "Munchkins," mmm... ♥
Oh yeah. :3
Grrr...
Waiting, waiting, waiting...
A hot air "lantern" that would soar in the skies.
I didn't really get why and what its purpose was, but whatever.
Fireworks captured by my dad.
BOOOM!
Nice view. :D
Another BOOM!
Well, so my cousin, Kervey, walked in my room just some minutes ago and was sad because "there wasn't any photos of him on this post." The thing is, I don't think there are any photos of him because he was so busy with everything yesterday and he was not in mood, so I'll have to find another picture. I found this...
Are you happy now? ;)

How was your New Year's Eve?

2 comments: