Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nerdish.

First subject in the morning, and our teacher in Christian Living already screamed at us. We had our debate about why we should and shouldn't allow the RH bill to be legalized here in the Philippines. I did just a short speech resolving why we should NOT legalize it. Then when it was my classmate's turn, Charlie the emo, I was surprised enough to hear him say, "We should learn how to control ourselves rather than fucking everyone else." This made our teacher so upset that she started screaming at us saying we're too "dumb" and "plastic". She started shaking because of anger and was about to cry. Well, I do feel a little bad. I couldn't answer a question asked by Kerrvy (she on the positive side of the debate and me at the negative). She did also scream "You don't have a single idea what this is about!" to us. Oh, well. I kinda did, I just, as usual, feel a little scared how people will react to what I'll say (plus we had to use microphones). So, it was the worst start for a Wednesday morning. The only crappy thing about today is that we had three (including our teacher in Christin Living) teachers yelling at us, hitting the table and most probably kicking it away. I don't want to mention why.

Here are some pictures of today:
Glasses for a presentation (about friendship, courtship, marriage and family). Kerrvy being a nerd.
Mrs. Shgjohawgdscw
"Hmmm?"
HA! Mrs. Usknfawhofs
Mrs. Trixia Wohhooo
I believe she was tired of memorizing for her report in Filipino.
Folk dance practice in MAPEH. Had to be by pairs, boys AND girls.
I believe she was a little sad because her partner just didn't participate.
;3
AN ALIEN!
Right after the first three group presentations in TLE.

A new version of.. Christin: HAHA!      Kerrvy: GRRR!
Trixia and Kerrvy. ♥
I came home a little tired. These days seem to be getting better... even though I feel a little disgusted by myself. But that'll be over soon. And there's something I can't resist posting...



What have you been doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment