Friday, January 28, 2011

Teachers' Day.

There has always been that day where the teachers in our school get their special day. They won't be the one who will come and teach us during the class hours of specific subjects, but their substitutes (chosen students to stand in the teachers' position). In the morning, we HAD to attend the mass because of this Teachers' Day event going on.  Then after that mass we had some of the little teachers doing the classes instead of the actual, working teachers. Well, we didn't have discussions or tests or all that, but were just told to answer some activities, which we didn't really make. We all ended up talking with our classmates and taking pictures. As I was sitting on the floor (again as a punishment) with my friends, two people from the other section called my attention and I was excused. I didn't get a proper explanation, but I was 'listed' as Madeleine Oen, taking care of photojournalism. I have no idea. The worst is that I'm going to do something during a Press Conference in USC (University of San Carlos) on February 5. I don't want to offend anyone or let anyone get the wrong idea, but I just DON'T want to do anything there. The fact that it's a PRESS CONFERENCE makes me feel the shivers already. The only thing I fear now is that I will be standing in front of an audience having to report about something, and I am just NOT capable of that. I do NOT want to go, no matter what. Only this has made my day seem like I was hanging by the world's thinnest thread. Oh God...

Anyway, here are some pictures of this morning:
On the way to school.

Fansign? xD

Another fansign!




Me and Grace.


Classroom.



xD



Who has the biggest pair of eyes?







Gift for our Speech teacher.



Then the little teacher of our adviser came, just after lunch break, and told us to proceed to gym because we would be having a program only for them. This means that every grade and year level would present something on stage for their teachers. Our section didn't, we only had a speech for our adviser.

Here are some pictures from before, during and after the program:


















So, I came from the hospital some minutes ago. My mom's going to get something removed from her uterus, if I'm right, so it means she's getting a surgery. It was scheduled for tomorrow morning at 7:30 am, but then because she's anemic and lacks a lot of blood, she can't have the surgery. Instead, it was rescheduled, and it will be performed on Monday. Well, she won't come home until Tuesday. And as experienced before, it's hard without my mom at home, so I need her very, very much. I just wish her a lot of courage. That is scary. Imagine, it's something like caesarean... :(


What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment