Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First school day in 2011.

Is it just me, or did this day go by super fast? It's scary. Oh well, I thought it would take a forever. Luckily, it didn't! Since today was the first day of classes in 2011, we didn't have so much going on. For the last three subjects in the morning we had been checking our test papers. I'm surprised enough about my math. I got the passing score! Haha, yes, getting the passing score makes me happy. I don't care if I'm the highest or not, I just need to get the passing score because I truly hate math. As said on this post, I didn't have so much answers on my math test paper, but still I passed! I even got the passing score in English! I thought I wouldn't, I just believed I wouldn't, but I did. There was just one subject I didn't get the passing score on (so far), and it's MAPEH (Music, Arts, Physical Eduation and Health). I feel stupid, but Indonesian music doesn't seem so interesting to me. No, I just didn't study for MAPEH at all.

Now I'm just sitting here trying to answer the given home work for Computer. I feel nerdy now. It's like I don't want anything wrong to happen to my grades or anything else. Well, I haven't said this yet, but I don't believe that just because it's a new year, we're all supposed to change or something. Oh, I look around me, everything's pretty much the same.

Here are some pictures of today:
Drama again. :3

MATHEMATICS!
Oooo.
Me and Jackie! ♥
New hair, Kerrvy! Haha ♥
And the most random and stolen picture of today!


No comments:

Post a Comment