Friday, January 21, 2011

The crab and the two aliens.

As I've written on this post, me, Trixia and Kerrvy had planned to go the city and spend the rest of the day there. Well, since Trixia had other plans, Shelamay came with us instead. And I can say, we had a lot of fun with her and Kerrvy. I can't remember the last time I spent the day with Shelamay, must be the fact we're not classmates anymore.  By tomorrow, if things go as planned, me and Kervey are getting our ears pierced! I want another pierce that badly though. The test in Science earlier was hard, of course. I got to borrow my seatmate's periodic table and by that, I was able to answer the first part of the test well enough. I'm not sure if I'm getting a score higher than ten. But we'll find out. After that we had a class picture at the gym. For sure I look stupid in those class pictures, because I was not prepared enough. -.-

Anyway, here is the day in pictures:
KERRVY!
We were preparing for the class picture at this time. Haha!
Kerrvy and me. ♥
Filipino Project.
Toy store, haha!
Speed stacks.
Then we decided to have more fun. xD
BWAHAHA!
Shelamay: "It's not on."
BASKETBALL!
I just stood there watching them. Haha
But in the end we got these tickets! Total of 137. <.<
Bwahaha
And for those tickets we only got these three. o.O
Had a great day.

 BUT, one thing's for sure: I should get a digicam soon. These pictures are in the worst qualities. -Sighs-

Did you have a great day?

No comments:

Post a Comment