Thursday, January 27, 2011

A pool in the land.

For the first time in a long, long time, I woke up at 6:05 am, and I usually wake up at 5:40 am. It was raining pretty hard, and rain makes me sleep much better. So I was pissed and I got up with no problem, got my towel and went straight to the shower. I, as always, started to yell at my sister to get up, but then she just said, "You go to school first." Well, then I sent my cousin (who usually drives us to school) and said that I was ready to go. He came some minutes after and we drove right to my school. I was kind of scared because the rain blurred the window making it so hard to see while driving, but luckily, nothing happened. When we came to school, the maintenance crew was standing outside (as they usually do) with umbrellas and waving their hands. I didn't actually understand what it meant at first. Then when we parked by the sidewalk, when I was ready to start my day, one of the maintenance waved his hand and my cousin opened the window. Can you guess what he said? "NO CLASSES." ♥

On the way to school. It was so dark because of the dark, heavy clouds.

Well... xD

Does it rain that hard in your place that classes will be canceled?

No comments:

Post a Comment