Thursday, January 13, 2011

Music and picture free.

I'm kind of pissed right now. Early this morning, my cellphone was okay. But later this day, it stopped functioning properly. It wouldn't detect its memory card at all, and that meant absolutely no music and picture taking. How am I going to be able to show you pictures of my day when my cellphone is not able of taking pictures? I don't want to create the world's most boring posts by not being able to put pictures on it. -Cries-

Oh, well, this is probably my last post with "new" cellphone quality pictures on it. You'll notice as soon as you see me become inactive in this blog. Here are some pictures from early, early morning. :'(
JACKIE!
Sugus. ♥
APPLE CANDY!
o.o
>.>  <.<
I'll surely miss doing this. T.T
xD and :3

Anyway, between me and Kerrvy, it doesn't get so much better. I said, "Hi Kerrvy!" after dismissal, but it didn't seem to be the best solution ever. I should probably just go and hug her without a second thought... xD


How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment