Monday, January 24, 2011

A good start for a week.

So, I woke up today with Twinkle Toes SLEEPING. For the past nights she's been up the whole time playing around, attacking my face, biting my hands or nose or cheeks, and crawling under my blanket, biting my toes. I don't know, it might be she was really out of energy because of all the motion. Early this morning she slept pretty much next to me.


I came to school applied with a mean expression on my face as always. I always kind of find it funny how people think I am so mean and high tempered and all those negatives but end up thinking wrong. I'm really not what my face looks like most times. I'm either shy or uncomfortable, that's all. Since Kerrvy said she was going to be absent today, I believed she would because she wasn't in the classroom when I came. Only Trixia and Jackie was there, but when were at the gym, Kerrvy finally came. LATE. After the whole flag ceremony and that crappy worship stuff, all the girls in our school was asked to stay because of some personal girls' talk about cleanliness and stuff like that. It was our Chemistry teacher's birthday, so she wanted to have a girls' talk which kinda ended up a little disgusting. But, when I write girls' talk it sounds... disturbing.

Anyway, we had the checking of test papers in some of the subjects, and I was disappointed at how awful my scores were. I was wrong about math. I didn't get the passing score at all. I didn't expect to be so wrong about it, because I thought it was so easy. But see, I learned. I've asked my classmate, who has like three piercings on her right ear and four piercings on her left, where she got the tip of her ear pierced. I got some information and I WILL pierce the tip of my right ear. I don't really care what people will think, that's just not what I should care about all.

Oh well, since I'm pretty much writing nonsense now, I'll post the pictures I've captured today.
Stolen picture of CHILTON! :O
KERRVYYY! ♥
Just tried to see how I looked with this... face. >.>
And Trixia got her bangs cut!
Kerrvy: Look at that. Me: What...

The thing is, I don't understand what this picture means as well. -Sigh-

Last night, my cousin Kervey came in with my USB saying, "If you don't let me use your computer  within ten seconds there'll be no Harry Potter games. 10, 9, 8, 7..." I got up fast enough and he sat down and installed Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! Since we have no idea where the CD of that game is, Kervey got to download it yesterday, and it feels great to play it again. I missed it much.

Have you played/do you play that game?

No comments:

Post a Comment