Monday, January 17, 2011

So I thought.

Well, now I kinda think I know why I've been feeling really pissed this weekend. I've been selfish to myself, always thinking about myself and trying to keep to myself. I found out I don't want to continue doing that. For some reason I hate being alone, and that's just how my days were. But I won't be doing that again, I believe. The main reason why I stayed at home was because I wanted to feel a little "free" while most people were gone. But then it was ruined by something I had written on my recent posts. But you know, there's always another time, and I can say I regret I didn't go with them.


Not to forget, today's my knight's birthday. Happy 18th birthday to you. ♥

My cousins' (L.A and Amille) bag, cellphone, I.D and other stuffs were stolen last night as they were walking alone in a place they didn't know. It was dark and there were no one except them. Had they not given up their stuffs they'd be stabbed to death. I'm just glad they're fine. That's one of the dangers in Philippines. Because of poverty people think the solution to get things for their own is by stealing,  but they don't realize it's wrong. So much for being religious...

Twinkle Toes is absolutely adorable. I don't think I can stop saying that. :)


She's so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment