Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chair-free day.

ARGH! My feet, back and buttocks hurt, and that's because our adviser finally cracked and decided to give us a punishment. Well, why? Because we lack discipline and manner. By that our classroom was always filled with garbage and we were too lazy to clean. The chairs were pushed aside and we were forced to sit on the floor for the whole day along with the garbage. We definitely tasted our own medicine. At the first few subjects, it was okay, but as the day went on it became crappy. It was hot and I hate the feeling of sweating when I'm wearing my school uniform. The worst thing was, if you would sit on the chair your name would be listed, and you would get your own punishment. But I broke the rule many times..
The cleanest room ever...
Answering some activities on the floor...
...is not that easy...
...as it looks like.
Then my classmate, Brylle, shared to us a story that had happened on December 30, 2010. I think I heard it right, he was dancing (?), then someone called him. When he checked his cellphone the number was...
Missed calls list. :o (I hate how blurry pictures my cellphone takes when it's near something. GRRR!)

Very spooky though. Anyway, now I'm working on three projects with the internet so gay again... but I'm happy! I know, that sounded completely random, haven't felt so happy these past days. Anyway, there's one thing I should be happy about. Remember the post where I was talking about making a reaction paper? We got it back today and take a look at my grade...
  I did not expect to get such a big score! I thought it would be like 80+ or something. Gaaaah! ♥

Oh well, two out of three projects done in one night. I'll be starting on the third pretty soon, as I finish this. Haha!
Few minutes ago. :)
What was your day like today?

No comments:

Post a Comment