Friday, January 14, 2011

A pretty, pretty kitty.

I was bored. I was on my sister's computer like said on this post, watching videos from Smosh. I was getting sleepy, so that all I thought of doing. My mom and my dad had been on the park walking while my sister was still on the way home fetched by my cousin(s). Well, as mom and dad came back home, my dad came in my sister's room bringing something I couldn't image. He took with him a kitty! I was so happy that I could finally have one. He said he and mom found it lonely on the road, then they took it with them to give it to me and my sister, I couldn't be happier. As written on this post, this is one of the best days ever. My dad and my sister are also cat lovers. My dad came back in after giving me this kitty with a small bowl of milk. He went out and came back with a can of liver spread. Well, since I was a kid, we used to have cats. We once had one that was six years old, named Jonesy. Hmm, I'm thinking of a name right now. Any suggestions?
So hungryyy.
Hahaha ;3
It has blue eyes. Oh Gosh. ♥
Absolutely beautiful.
My mom was really contented with this cat though. We have two other small kitties on the sidewalks, but both of them went away, so I was sad about that too. Because my mom is so contented with this cat she was all like, "We'll have to put sand in your room for the kitty's toilet," and "I have an old towel you can use for its bed." She's never like that though, she would only say, "That's one not going in your room." So... ♥
I must say, its toilet is "TOO BIG."

It's currently on my lap sleeping. It's so adorable!

Do you like cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment