Saturday, April 14, 2012

Video blog fail.

For awhile ago, I tried making a video blog. But, I literally failed each time because I actually don't have much to say rather than the stupid excuses why I haven't blogged yesterday. We pretty much stayed at home, and I was playing video games as usual. At around four o'clock, I and my mom played badminton (for the fun of it). I mean, I could use some exercise and movements. So, that's pretty much what I did yesterday.

Today, however, we went to the city. I had my after-two-weeks check-up at the dentist today, and it seems as if I'm going to get a new expander (since my current doesn't have so much effect anymore). I also got to buy two new swimming shorts for this coming May. Me and my family will be spending a vacation somewhere, but I won't be telling you where yet. And, going to the city has just started to become really boring lately, I don't know why, but we don't do anything than just walk around and still end up being bored.

Fooling around with the webcam of my laptop. Couldn't get any great video blogs. :/
Anyway, tomorrow, we'll be going swimming again with the whole family. We're going back to Alcoy like last time. Oh yes, I will definitely enjoy. I will bring my swimming goggles this time so I can see clearly under the water. Speaking of the water, it's pretty clear out there. I'm pretty excited actually. Oh well, I don't really have so much to blog about at the moment. I suppose it's because there's really nothing much happening around. I can't say I'm out of ideas at all because I've got tons of them. I'm just... lazy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment