Sunday, April 15, 2012

To Alcoy.

We went back to Alcoy today to go swimming. I had a lot of fun even if it rained a multiple times and the sun didn't peek out so much. No seriously, with this heat, sunshine isn't actually needed. My mom woke me up at around seven o'clock. I only got to sleep for four hours because... I... slept late... at around three o'clock in the morning. HAHA so much for taking care of myself. :))

We started driving at eight o'clock, and came to Alcoy at ten o'clock. There was a lot of people there, and the sky was gray. We had our early lunch, and we set off to swimming. I took with me my swimming goggles because, of course, it's the sea I'll be swimming through, and there's a lot more to see there than the tiles of a swimming pool. It was absolutely amazing, there were a lot of corals and tiny fishes, and that was really interesting. Well, at one point it was as scary as fuck. Let me show you some photos:

In the mini bus, on the way to Alcoy. I sat by the window, and feeling the breeze was AWESOME. :))
Swimming! At first, I had my hair tied back (mainly because my mom was concerned about my hair being straightened and could possibly get damaged). But I got conscious over my body, so I took my hair down. It doesn't matter, my hair got wet anyway. :)) 
Skimboarding! :3
I tried to, first time, but I literally failed. HAHA, was fun though.
We love chilling on this small, traditional fishing boat. :)
My cousin Laurie and Ralph got stabbed in their feet from these sea urchins. My cousin Vincent went around swimming with Kervey and Mark taking up these creatures. As you can see, they found a star fish as well. :))

And for the "scary" part, I, Amille, Laurie, Sweet, ate Tiny, and Hannah were chilling out in that floating cottage. I kept jumping into the "pool" thing of the cottage where there were many fishes swimming around. Then they decided to go to the back part of the cottage to catch some fishes with Laurie and Amille's fishnet blouses. I jumped into the water and didn't really look at what was behind me, but rather concentrating on the fishes. When I surfaced, ate Tiny said, "It's pretty deep down there." I was wondering how deep it was, so I decided to look for myself. I took a deep breath and went under, and saw something that actually did scare the shit out of me. The ocean floor just suddenly vanished in a rather dark depth, and I was racing towards the cottage, trying to get up. It was pretty shitty. I haven't actually seen anything like that... I mean not clearly.

The Floating Cottage, as which I call it. :))
That's exactly how it went. :))
I actually tried drawing what it looked like, but it seems as if I've failed there. Oh well, scary? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment