Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CIT-U.

I got up around nine o'clock or so this morning after my mom called me saying that I should take a shower and prepare myself. I forgot that I had just changed my ringtone, and it scared me a little when I heard the ringtone from the movie One Missed Call (Japanese). It made me get this energy to immediately answer the incoming call, haha!

Anyway, I took a shower and changed my clothes. Mom and dad came home, and it was already ten o'clock (the expected time for me to be in CIT). I didn't fuss so much about it though, because they still had the open office hours in the after (from two to five o'clock). I was done changing and was ready to leave, but then my mom wasn't quite done, so we waited for her. We arrived at about eleven thirty and I asked mom, "Shouldn't we wait until two o'clock? It's only thirty minutes until they close." But meh, she wouldn't budge and was all, "Meh, let's just go there."

The unexpected thing was, there were a bunch of people there today. Well, I should have expected that since easter's done. We fell in line in front of the Office of Admissions and Scholarships, and well, it took us more than twenty minutes until it was finally our turn. Gosh, I didn't know there was so much to do just to get enrolled in that school. Then we had to pay PhP250 for the entrance examination and for the picture (I.D). Then that was that. After the picture taking, the person who was taking our pictures and printing out our papers for the entrance examination said that there was no more available examinations (it was already around four o'clock). She asked me what time I would take the examinations tomorrow, nine, ten, or eleven o'clock. Of course, I picked eleven o'clock. :))

YAY! You can see the picture of me there. I couldn't wear the blouse (uniform) because it was small and it didn't fit me. :))
They actually spelled my name VERY wrong. I'm happy I got it corrected though, or else I would be known as Christian Madeliene forever! :(
 To describe the situation earlier, I actually drew some pictures for you. I met three of my previous classmates in IHMA, and they're all apparently going to study in CIT as well. I mostly talked to my old classmate, Vahn, who's planning to take up Industrial Engineering. We stood together watching some of the "new" students being photographed for their IDs. Not all had their final pictures though, because their shirts were obvious and sometimes they wore t-shirts with strong colors. Anyway, my two other classmates were Rudyliza and Romar, which I didn't really talk to so much (mainly because they were busy doing their own stuffs).


Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. We went there around eleven o'clock, and the office closed around twelve o'clock, so we had to wait. What we did was go to Shopwise and eat lunch there. We ate lunch in Da Vinci's (I suppose that was the name), and that was fine. My dad and cousin, Kervey, went to pick up Hannah from summer classes while we were waiting for the food. After that, we went back to CIT where we basically went back and forth. Damn, there were really many people there. :/

Sitting and waiting at Da Vinci.
On the way home though (at around five o'clock), we bought food from McDonald's (Drive Through). Well, we sort of got hungry by waiting the whole afternoon, so we decided to go to the nearest drive through! :)
So, I suppose tomorrow will be the day that I will finally take the entrance exam (which I figured out was an exam in English and an exam that measures your IQ). Oh, yes, English, I suppose I can't complain. I really can't, 'cause there's no math! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment