Monday, April 9, 2012

Men with long hair.

Since I've got nothing to blog about my day today, I've decided to draw. So, I'm pretty sure most of you have figured out by now that I think men with long hair is way more attractive than men with short hair. I also decided to reason to you why I want to marry a man with long hair. Well, I'm not attracted to any man with long hair, there are few out there that look like hobos because they don't know how to groom themselves. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've pasted pictures in some of my past posts of some really attractive dudes with long hair. So far, I think Kerim Lechner, the drummer of Decapitated, is the most ideal guy I can think of. But since we're speaking of long hair here, I'm not going to put all the details about my ideal guy when it comes to personality, attitude, interests, etc.

They're simply fucking attractive! In my eyes, they look way more manly than dudes with short hair. Sure, as long as it looks good on them, then they will definitely win over a pack of tan men models with abs. :)

They look great everywhere, in anything. Formal clothes, casual, sleepwear (o.o)... it doesn't matter! Plus, seeing their hair being blown in the wind? Holy moly! Of course, this makes them look a little more feminine, but that's what's sexy! Long hair is both manly and feminine at the same time! But more manly though. ;)

And speaking of feminine... it's actually very sexy.

Headbanging. What the fuck... now that's one of the hottest unsexual thing a dude with long hair can do! Seeing their hair whip back and forth is... my gosh.

Most of them listen to metal. Do I need to explain more?


No comments:

Post a Comment