Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awake.

It's currently 3:12 A.M, and here I am, awake and very much alive. I hate this, not being able to fall asleep right away. Yeah, I decided to take my laptop and do exactly what I'm doing now. This is not fun, especially when you know you have to get up early. I have to get up early because I have to take this entrance exam for college later on, and I am going to get enrolled in CIT/CIT-U (Cebu Institute of Technology - University).

I don't want to give reasons why I'm going to study there, because I suppose people won't understand why anyway. Well, let me just state one reason; I believe I can relate more to the people that go there than other universities. Of course, I think the people around you counts as well. People that probably know me are actually expecting me to go to better universities like University of San Carlos or University of San Jose - Recoletos (where my sister goes). But to be honest, I don't want to study in those universities, and I've made my final decision, so don't judge me. Thank you. :))

GAH!
All I wish to do right now is fall asleep. This is absolutely no fun, and it's no good for me since I'm going to take a freaking exam. Oh God, why does it have to be so hard to fall asleep? I hate these thoughts I have in my head, they won't shut up and I can't fall asleeeeeep! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment