Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday.

I'm not quite sure if it really is Good Friday today. Anyway, based on my previous post, I was leaving for my aunt's. And yeah, right now I'm on my computer. The internet seems better, and I finally got blogger to open. I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned about playing Sims 3 a lot lately, since it seems to be the only interesting thing right now. My cat, Isis, who gave birth to three kittens last April 1, moved into my closet with her children. Since I want them to grow up healthily, I will let them borrow my cabinet of course. I see no problem in that, whatsoever.

Seems as if the kittens are having fun sleeping, while the mother just enjoying.
And since I'm out of school (which means no more rules), I've decided to get my nails painted. I was desperately looking for black, and the only black that was there was my mom's crack nail polish. Sure, I put violet as the base. I should buy a black nail polish soon, or something. :))
Kervey bought something we call plastic balloons early this morning. It's actually more like a solid bubble being made from something sticky (almost like chewing gum, but more transparent). I used to blow up many of those when I was a kid, and I'm pretty sure most of us Filipinos have.
So yeah, went to my aunt's place to decorate for the statue of Mary Magdalene (if I'm not wrong) for a procession. That's what they do here in Philippines every easter. It's more God based than anything else. No easter bunnies, no easter eggs, etc. Or they do have that, but it isn't that much of a deal. I, my sister Hannah, and cousin Kervey didn't really help out though...
Kervey decided to bring with him the extra plastic balloons he bought. He looked like a freaking kid over there.
My aunt's puppies! They're freaking adorable! Their names are China and Russia, although I'm not sure who's who. :))
It got a little boring, so we decided to take pictures.
Me and my sister, yeah. 
Then Hannah took my pictures of me. I suppose I look good on a pink swing? :))
Haha I actually adore how I can actually wear black without having my hair to look over dramatically brown. :))
So that's how it looked like in the end.
Hannah and Kervey, my two closest companions during this summer. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment