Thursday, April 12, 2012

Third day.

For the past three days, I've gone to CIT to complete my enrollment. There's a lot of people there, and I suppose many are getting enrolled for college (plus they have high school, elementary, and preschool as well). I'm just happy that I'm done, and now the only thing I lack is my uniform. We bought two packs of cloths for the uniforms, and one pack is equivalent to one uniform. Now, we only need to look for someone to actually sew the uniforms, and I suppose it won't be that hard since my mom know someone. I actually got up around seven o'clock or so this morning, since we were immediately going to CIT after driving my sister to her school.

The only reason why we went that early is because, yes, the number of people. When we arrived, there were already a decent number of them, so we started moving around. I wrote my signature on this tablet they had there (which was fucking unexpected to me), and well, it was for my ID. Then we bought the cloths needed for the uniforms and bought to packs, and had to pay at the accounting area. The worst part now was that we had to get a priority number and wait for our number to show up on that television they had there. Our number was 827, and when I and mom sat down, it was still around 600. We sat there for awhile, but decided to leave to eat breakfast. Sure, we ate breakfast at McDonald's, the least chosen place for anyone to eat breakfast. But you know, that was the nearest there was to CIT.


So when we came back, it was in around 712, but at least it's nearer and we got to eat. When we finally finished paying, we went to the Students Affair Office and received the two packs. But the fucked up thing was that I lost my Study Load, which was one of the most important papers I had to have. My mom was pissed, and we were already on the way home, somewhere in Pardo, when my mom told dad that we had to turn and look for it. So we actually went back, and we found it at the SAO. Well, at least... :))

There you can see what my college uniform will look like. Yeah, pants for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment