Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Work.

So, I've been doing nothing but working in Habbo (as you might consider as "playwork"). Not, it's not a real job, but I'm having fun "working" as an agent in Habbo Hotel. Well, I'm rather bored to death here at home, so why not have fun in Habbo Hotel? :)

As of yesterday, we went to the city because I had an appointment with the dentist, the usual thing. So, after that we, as usual, proceeded to SM. I, my sister, and my mom bought something very unusual, and it's used for swimming. Yeah, we're going on vacation this May, and I'm not sure if using shorts and t-shirt can be used in swimming pools over there. So, well, we bought swim suits, each of us. Well, I'm not really a fan of the bikini and bra swim attire, mainly because I don't have the sexiest body, so I bought something more "modest". It's more like a black top, rather than a bra, if you know what I mean. Hahaha, and yeah, it was the same for us three. None of us bought bra. It's not really... comfy. o.o

There was this huge Lego land! I miss playing with Lego, used to play it a lot with my sister when we were kids. :))
And we ate frozen yoghurt in Tutti Frutti! :))
And as of these days, it has a lot of sleeping. I get to bed early in the morning (around two to three o'clock), and sleep for twelve hours maximum. Yeah, teenagers require at least ten, but I always sleep two hours more. :))


Anyway, lately I've been keeping up with the Legend of Korra. I have also been downloading a lot of music, so I've been listening to new songs that are quite awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment