Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thick lines.

So, I finally got enrolled in CIT. The only thing I lack now is my uniform. I suppose I can sort of say that I'm officially a student in CIT, and will be starting two months from now. HAHA! I've gotten my study load, or in other words, my schedule of classes for my first semester. Seems promising.

Schedule. :3

Anyway, it was sort of tiring to go up and down the ramps of one of the buildings of CIT. I finally took the entrance exam and got the result of my IQ as above average and English as just average (I must have really fucked up). But the best part was that I got accepted to CIT, and that's good enough for me! So, I took the entrance exam at eleven to twelve o'clock earlier, then the results would be released at two thirty. So, we went to pick up Hannah, and ate lunch in Sbarro in Ayala. Was pretty good though. We went around the department store for awhile, where I picked up a black nail polish (finally). Well, my sister bought three small bottles of different shades of blue, and I fell in love with two of them (since I love icy blue and green blue). What I did was to paint a thick line on the center of my nails, alternately, and it reminded me of Alissa White-Gluz's dress in the music video of Business Suits and Combat Boots. :))

Oh well, add some colors! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment