Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Legend of Korra.

Yesterday, I just pretty much stayed at home and did nothing much. Went to Metro for awhile with my parents and cousin Vincent, and went back home. Yeah, and lately, again, I've been starting to download a bunch of music and movies, so guess who's the pirate now? Hahaha :))

I have tons of tabs open, as you can see. Not only tabs, but also windows. :))
That's what's left of my downloads. I'm quite curious about the Hunger Games movie, so we'll see about that. 
Anyway, I'm pretty sure some of you have read that I love The Legend of Aang, or a television series also known as Avatar: The Last Airbender. Yeah, I loved that television series pretty much, and now the new series, The Legend of Korra, has been aired on Nickelodeon (which I completely missed). Or well, the first two episodes, Welcome to Republic City, and A Leaf in the Wind. And yes, you guessed, I'm currently downloading both episodes. Just... why shouldn't I?


Speaking of my everyday life, my sister's cute, little dog Snowy, has given birth to three puppies. Sadly, two of them died on the way home from Alcoy (she gave birth to the two on the bus). So, the one who's left is named Alcoy, which I suppose is easy to understand why that name was given.


Right now, I'll be watching the first episode of The Legend of Korra, since it's done downloading. I hope it's  going to be awesome. :)

I had  to screenshot this. (1) Earth,  (2) fire,  (3) air,  (4) water. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment