Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No life.

I apparently have no life. I go to bed at, what, three o'clock in the morning, and sleep for ten to twelve hours, which makes me get up at around one to three o'clock in the afternoon, and it's the same process every day. What do I do when I'm up? Mostly just playing Habbo Hotel, if not, then I'm looking for new bands and songs, if not, then I'm watching the Legend of Korra, if not, then I'm out in the city for dental check-up or roaming around SM which has become such a total bore. Oh, and there are times I'm outside playing badminton with either my mom or my cousin Kervey,  but I can't play forever since I get this mild headache. Gah, what a lame body I have. :/

I can probably say I miss my friends. I miss hanging out with Kerrvy, Trixia, Julie, Charisse, Jackie, Lyka, and also Shelamay and Mervin Ian. I mean, since it's summer, I don't get to see them so often, which makes things boring. I should probably start downloading a massive number of movies to get rid of this incredible feeling of boredom.

Oh, those friends. :(
And then we have "The Angels." As of The Angels, I refer to my cousins Laurie Ann, Sweet, and Carmela (she's not really my cousin, but my cousin Laurie Ann's cousin on her father's side), and my sister Hannah. Our cousin Abigail is also a part of The Angels, but she's never really there. :(


And here I am, alone in my room, going through the usual activities of Habbo Hotel and downloading illegally. Darn... 



No comments:

Post a Comment