Sunday, April 8, 2012

Three o'clock.

Hey! I'm still up. It's finally Sunday, and you know Christians, most of them are in plaza right now watching this play about Jesus's death and resurrection. I've watched it when I was younger, around that time we had just moved from Norway. Well, yeah, you all know what I think about these things now, so I will rather stay here in my room. I'm actually here with my cousins Laurie, Amille, Sweet, and my sister, Hannah, with her boyfriend, Christian. We are watching Asian horror movies (Korean, Japanese, Thai). The first movie we watched was The Victim. It's slightly scary, but the movie in general is a little confusing. I suppose I got the story in the end. The next movie we watched was Art of the Devil. Well, it wasn't scary, but it was mainly focused on black magic. Yeah, black magic is interesting in real life, but when movies, I'd rather watch one with ghosts in them. I don't know why, but... whatever (haha). Now they're watching Art of the Devil 2 while I'm here, blogging at three o'clock in the morning. My dad's sleeping, but my mom and my other aunts and uncles are watching the play in plaza. I mean, I don't really feel like standing there in plaza right now, watching this play about Jesus. I actually miss watching something like Battle of the Bands. -Sigh-
Movie marathon!
And then there I am. HAHAHA
Anyway, we went to plaza at around eleven o'clock, just some hours ago. There were a lot of people in plaza, but we still had fun standing there, eating popcorn and drinking mango shake. For some reasons, I enjoy standing there looking at all the different people passing by. Oh, I want to apologize for the following pictures, I don't have photoshop on my laptop, haha!

(From left to right) Sweet, Amille, and Laurie! ;)
(Left to right) Vincent (driving the bike), Karl (on the bike), Ralph, Hannah, and Christian.
Them! :))
 The fuck, I just realized I've gone to plaza for six days straight! I never knew summer would be that boring to bring me that much of the house. Hahah! Anyway, just a change of plan. My aunt, or Laurie's mom, just checked in my room and they haven't left yet. I'm tagging along since I want to see how it's like right now. Sure, okay, fine. I'll blog about that later, I suppose. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment