Friday, April 6, 2012

Internet connection.

By the title I expect you to understand why I have failed to blog the past days. Yeah, the internet connection sucks. I'm currently on my laptop using the wireless internet (which runs faster), and it's helping me access blogger.com. I don't know why I haven't thought of it earlier. Anyway, I'll be going out soon, and I'm sitting here with a towel on my head because I just came out of the shower. We'll be going over to my aunt's, which feels strange, because my mother and aunt hasn't really rolled together the past five years, but they're in peace now. I suppose that gives you the idea of what it's all about. Yeah, it's easter, and we're going over there to decorate this statue of Mary or something for the street parade later on. Well, I'm not quite the religious type, but I respect them anyhow.


I've survived the last days (thanks to Sims 3) since we've been staying at home. All the malls and shops are closed today, so we don't really have any luck. Anyway, I promise, as soon as I come home, I will blog about those days since I've got small things to share. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment