Friday, April 20, 2012

Defy +.

I and my sister have been looking for this ice cream on a stick for some time now. Well, this ice cream is not JUST an ice cream on a stick. It costs a whole PhP50 for each pack of Magnum. We found a freezer full of Magnum in Metro at the end of the day, and of course we were curious, making us buy each for ourselves. Don't get us wrong, but yes, we do find it a little weird that just an ice cream on a stick would cost PhP50, but how can we know if we don't taste for ourselves and see if it's worth it?

Anyway, speaking of today, I do have "news". You know how I've complained about my current phone, Nokia N8? Well, some days ago, when I and my sister walked around Cyber Zone in SM, we walked by this Motorola Booth, and I spotted some nice phones. Kervey had also recently talked about my cousin ate Celine's waterproof phone, Motorola Defy, and how he had fun using it when they went swimming in a pool somewhere. Of course, I love swimming, and I've always wanted a waterproof camera. But now, there's a waterproof phone! Then I decided to have a look on it today. There's also this Motorola Defy +, and the saleslady, which was mom's neighbor before (what a coincidence), told us it was  very good phone, and that I wouldn't regret buying it.

So, sure. Since I still have a little cash left, I actually bought it. I mean, come on, a waterproof PHONE? I won't miss on that! Since it's summer, and there's a lot of swimming, why not? I've always wanted a waterproof camera, but now I've got a waterproof phone. :))

YAY!
Speaking of Magnum, I'm not quite sure what to say about it. It tastes delicious, that without any doubts, of course. I do believe it's worth the price though, since the vanilla ice cream and the chocolate coating are thick. The chocolate coating is very delicious though, Belgian Chocolate. But, I don't think I'm going to buy Magnum anymore. I mean, it is delicious. It's kinda just pricey.

Magnum Almond.
Speaking of summer, I got to buy two pairs of shades today! I mean, I don't really wear shades mainly because I was afraid I would look stupid. But I suppose I overcame that fear, so yeah. :))

Believe, me those two pictures on the left are more like "I want to take a picture of myself to see how I look." So, pardon me. :))
And another thing, my sister Hannah has been talking me into this Nikon D3200, and she's kind of "forcing" me to buy it. I'm not really that into photography since I'm not really good with it, but she's insisting that I will be developing my skill overtime if I do devote my time to actually take pictures. Still, I'm not quite sure. But, come on, it's a freaking awesome camera. A freaking 24 megapixel DSLR. I mean, I don't know, DSLR cameras have become very mainstream lately. It might just be a waste of money, but I still kind of want it. We'll see... :))

With a freaking mic... NOW THAT'S AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment