Sunday, April 8, 2012

Play at dawn.

It's definitely my last time going to plaza to watch that play I wrote about on my last post. I stood there, at around four o'clock, talking with my sister about how sick the play sounded like. But you know, I suppose it wasn't that bad that I had to go home immediately. I think the play went on for an hour, so I actually stood there yawning and talking with Hannah and her boyfriend, Christian. I suppose I can say I survived. I wasn't the only one yawning there either, the others were sleeping. o.o

I forgot to mention, it was my mom's birthday yesterday! That's also one of the reasons why  there were many people around yesterday.
Yeah, we sat around, 'cause we were actually planning to going to plaza.  We were waiting on my cousins (Vincent, Ralph, and Karl), since they were asked to go somewhere. Anyway, we went as they came back (which I wrote about here).
According to my previous post, we watched horror movies. Only Amille was the one who got some sleep. We left at around four o'clock, and my other cousins were fast asleep.
Yeah, right here we were waiting for mom. It didn't seem like it was so early in the morning at all. It felt more like it was just around eight o'clock (because of the number of people around and the traffic).
(1) My aunt (Laurie, Kervey, and Vincent's mom), (2) my mom, and (3&4) Hannah Christian.
Here you'll see that we were there from the dark morning, passing through sunrise, and to the shining morning.
(1) Laurie and Amille fell asleep at times, (2) but Christian and Hannah didn't. (3) Fully charged, I suppose? (4) Anyway, you can see how many people there were. :))
Know what? I saw something new today. Fireworks in daylight! I mean... it doesn't look as pretty as it does during night time. But anyway, there is always a first time, I suppose? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment