Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Twinbrook.

If there's one thing I've been up to, then it's playing Sims 3 for the whoooole day. I still haven't been able to take the entrance exam in CIT, mostly because my card (grades) was required, and I was so good to leave them behind. At least I got to get in there for a few minutes. My mom discussed with me that we would be going back on the tenth (next Tuesday) since we're going to get the good moral thingy for when I was a senior student back in my school. So yeah, I've been sticking with Sims 3 (plus Ambitions, the only expansion I have so far) for days, and I'm going to get bloated pretty soon again. OH, summer.

I made a couple, of course. But then they got too many children because I started to mess around with the time machine, trying to make babies in the past. Then I decided to leave that aside and make a single sim. :))
Having a character guide for specific careers and professions is a good plus to the game!
Anyway, I've been struggling with this site for hours, even days. I have problems accessing it. Either my internet really is crappy or the website itself is time by time unavailable. I don't know why it has to be like this, but at least I'm letting you know that I would do a lot better if only my internet connection was way better. I think I should start using the wireless internet that we have around since it's not so busy and it runs better. My mom is the only one using it, since she's always using my sister's laptop. I suppose I haven't blogged about it, but I recently got a new laptop! Well, I got it last March 29.


Lately, I've been hanging out with my sister Hannah and my cousin Kervey a lot. Since we're almost always bored at home, we sometimes go out and visit plaza. We did that just recently, and I can safely say I had fun. :))

(1) Going to plaza, and (2) coming from plaza. :))
These dorks on my bed. Bahahaha :))
I also had visitors! Kerrvy, Trixia, and Julie came by earlier today, and that was fun. We first decided to watch a movie, and they wanted to watch a horror movie. I recommended to them Haunted Universities, of course, since I actually did scream like a little girl once while watching for the first time (with Amille, Laurie, and Sweet). They weren't really paying that much attention to the movie since they were talking a lot, so it didn't appear so scary. Then we went to the nearby grocery, Metro, and bought junk food. We later sat close to Baywalk and drank mango and avocado shake. Damn, we were freaking full, 'cause when we came back home, it was time for dinner.

(1) Me and shy Julie, and (2) Trixia and Kerrvy. :)
Talking about college stuff. HAHA :))

No comments:

Post a Comment