Sunday, April 24, 2011

Torrents!

It's 3:15 in the morning! I'm not sleeping, obviously. :)


I'm bored... another thing that is obvious. I don't know if I want to go to sleep or not. Anyway, I just closed Sims 3 after redecorating the whole house of virtual me and... wooo! I'm plain stupid in the early mornings, so forgive me. I'm downloading shit again. I've got utorrent full of torrents... downloading. :/

Oh, and what am I downloading? Yeah... different stuff. I quit downloading music for awhile (and the excuse? ---> too goddamn lazy), and now, it's traffic in utorrent all over again. But come on, that's just what happens when you have to use your sister's laptop for over a month, I suppose. It's hard to keep from installing programs when it's not your computer, right? Yes.

Whaaat? I like seeding! Why? Because it sounds so cute. :)

No, I'm bored. My sister has fallen asleep and... I'm lonely. I think I might as well go to sleep as well. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment