Saturday, April 16, 2011

Almost like gold.

I don't want to boast about anything, but what's better than having your dreams chasing after you? I've got to say, although I'm not sure I have the guts to post it in here, that I have gotten a set of love today. I am so happy because... I got, well, my first drum set. ♥

I actually wanted black drums, but you know, when a certain shop sells the last set of something great, don't you want to be the one to get it? I don't know what I'm writing actually, I just want to make things clear I guess. Well, that last drum set, Ludwig LCE22FX, was in the color of orange. I didn't care, as long as I could have something good to play with at home. I could spend the whole day just finding out about what I can with drums. I have nothing else to say. I just really am happy, and that's all that counts.

Me: "You know, should I?"      Hannah: "YES!"
Haha, well, my mom is great in negotiating, she got a discount! x)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment