Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dried out.

I've been feeling very strange lately, and I'm absolutely out of inspiration. If you thought I was over that thing that happened in March 9, then think again. It's been almost a month, but I have not completely recovered yet. Not only that... lately I've been feeling dizzy and my vision fades when I stand up, maybe it could be the lack of red blood cells (could be anemia). I've hear things that seem so real, but then I don't know where they all come from. My fingers are sort of shaking and my mind can almost not respond to anything as it seems, and I feel sort of weak, but not weak as if I can't move or anything.

I suppose these happen because I've not been able to be active during the start of summer as I wished. I'm absolutely lazy all the time. I feel rather tired, but not exactly tired. I don't think I'm healthy anymore. School should resume immediately. I can almost not taste another month of summer. But I know, now that I'm becoming a senior, I would cry for summer. I don't know which is best.

This evening, I'm going with my sister to watch Bruno Mars' concert. She didn't want to go alone, and I would probably fall asleep during the concert. No, it'll be impossible with all the screams. I guess I'll be spending my time texting a lot. I'm not a fan of Bruno Mars, and I don't really want to go either. So... :/

Pale lips. ♥

What are you going to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment