Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Session five (late).

I had the fifth drum session last Monday (April 25). We continued with the sixteenth note thing and I had to practice hitting the hihats sixteen times within four counts, and I must say, YES, that was sort of complicated.

Not only was that hard, on the fifth session he let me insert a groove while using sixteenth note on the hihats. It wasn't that bad though, but hard. I practiced the whole thing yesterday, and I got better. There are times I think about something while playing drums, and then I lose the rhythm. I've been sort of absent-minded lately. Know why? My mind's on vacation! :D!!!

Nah, it can be that. But you know, it's just fun to play drums. That's all that counts, isn't it? :)

I still have no idea where my card reader is. OLD PICTURES FTW! :D

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment