Friday, April 8, 2011

Bruno Earth.

Oh, I forgot to write this on my post yesterday, but yesterday was my mother's 46th birthday! Happy birthday to you, ma. We prepared breakfast for her, homemade omelette with rice. My dad woke up us at six AM and that was pretty unusual. I am in the worst mood when someone wake me up from my sleep. I would be the grumpiest and meanest you could ever meet. Haha c:


My sister is good at taking pictures. AND THIS OMELETTE WAS GOOD!


TWINKLE TOES! He sensed the smell of the omelette and focused.

Long time since I put a picture of him here. I guess he has grown a lot. c:

Even if it was my mother's birthday, my sister couldn't resist asking if she was allowed to watch Bruno Mars' concert. I don't adore him like my sister does or anything, I just went with her so she could have someone to watch it with. Well, just because I listen to metal doesn't mean I should start hating on unmetal musicians. I respect him, and he has a good voice actually, pretty sexy too. He's a great musician, and I could see why.

On the beginning of the concert, you always expect someone else to sing, a special guest. And this special guest was an american, and I did not know him. Not even Hannah or Kervey knew who he was, until we found out his name is Michael Copon. Still, had no idea who he was. He sang some songs and showed us a video he made "only for us". Well, I tried to video the whole thing but... I got bored. He was singing a remix of songs like... wow, see, I forgot. But they all were those popular songs, R&B I guess? I'm not so good with these genres, but I know one song was of Black Eyed Peas. Sheesh.

I could almost not see Bruno Mars! Well, we bought silver tickets, and all of us were standing. Since I'm sort of short I could see anything. Most people in front of me were taller, so I struggled a bit. Had to tiptoe at the start, but in the end there was nothing to see. Even those big screens were hard to see. All I had to do left was listening and standing there like a statue. Nah, got a random back ache after the whole concert. But it was good.



Hannah was totally in heaven.

Kervey wasn't so totally in heaven.

I tried to sink to hell as much as I could. No, I HAD to sit down and rest my butt.

I know it sounds pathetic, but I felt really different in the crowd. Every girl looked almost the same. It's all the same you know, shorts, spaghetti tops, heels, dresses, et cetera. I'm not saying it's stupid, I'm just saying I was definitely lost. Do you think a metalhead would fancy an unmetal musician? I don't know. Haha c:


What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment