Tuesday, April 19, 2011

AntiLag.

Finally a new computer! I got tired of the laptop, no offense Hannah. The only thing was that the screen was small, and I could barely see the "bubbles" during chats on IMVU. Yeah, I'm definitely an IMVU freak. Anyway, Kervey listed down the pieces he knew was good in PC Express, near SM, and let the workers there assemble the whole thing.

So here I'm sitting, happier than anything else. But soon, VERY SOON, I'll get that Dimmu Borgir necklace I wanted, which was written on this post. I don't know, I feel very spoiled lately, and I guess you think that way too. Getting new drums, new computer, and a very valuable necklace (for me) in a row is... maybe that. But at least I don't have that "spoiled" attitude. I SHARE, you know? :D

I could even give away these annoying decorations I have in here, they're no use anyway. But where the frick did I put my card reader, or to be more exact, where did MY SISTER put the card reader? Ugh, I guess that means pictures later... but you're probably curious about how my drum set looks, don't you? Here it is...

Ludwig LCE22RX, just don't have an extra stand for one my 20" cymbal (I only have three stands). Well, it could have been better if it was black. BUT it's the sound that matters, not the color.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment