Monday, April 11, 2011

Boss's wedding.

This is an extremely late post, was supposed to be written yesterday, but was too lazy. On April 9, my cousin, Clint Mark (Kervey's older brother) got married with his girlfriend named Ivy. I'm pretty sure you all know what happens in a wedding, so I'm just going to post pictures of it. c:

NAAAW, how wonderful. xD

Laurie Ann, Clint Mark's only sister.

The couple. c:

is...

now married! Sweet. ♥

Hannah, Kerrvy, and the... pink girls. o.o

I don't know. The only reason why I put "Boss's wedding" as a title is because Kuya Clint (Kuya = a sign of respect to males meaning older brother) has been calling me boss without a reason... I believe. That made me call him boss too, so, Boss's wedding! Seriously, I don't know if I should even put an S after Boss'... I'm still confused with that, but whatever. c:


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment