Saturday, April 30, 2011

To Santander!

No, seriously, we've been going south down Cebu today, and I mean all the way down to the bottom/tip of Cebu. We were actually just going to check out some beach resorts for my sister's birthday this coming June 8. We were actually going to stop somewhere in Argao or Alcoy, but then my dad decided to drive farther than that, until we actually reached the tip (Santander).

Let's just ignore my fez. Anyway, this is in Santander! YEAH!



So, my sister chose Rockwalled instead. We used to come here and spend the day with the whole family back in time.


Salt water swimming pool. HAHA
That was on the way home. Do you know how long it takes to drive from home to Santander? About three hours. We left about 9:30 in the morning and came back about 3:00 or 4:00 pm. o.o" So, how long is Santander from our home? I'm going to show you...

That black thick line.
Anyway, it was sort of fun, but whatever. Next time, we're going north. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment