Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Session one.

Phew! Nothing to be scared of at all! I know I was scared because it was my first time playing drums. But you know what? All I need is more practicing, and I hope I can buy a drum set sooner or later.

So, what have I learned today? Well, holding the drums sticks, how to hit the drums/cymbals, rudiments, how to read notes, and... my first groove! It was fun, but I really do need more practicing. It's not just hitting the drums with the drum sticks, I've got to feel it in me too... with timing! But what should I expect? It's my first time yet, and I shouldn't rush myself.

The room where we take the lessons. C:

Hannah, my sister, practicing guitar.

"Some" papers given to me by my instructor to study. C:

WOOO!

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment