Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Drummy hour.

So today at four o'clock, it will be my first drum session. I don't know if I've written this yet, but there are twelve sessions all in all, and me and my sister are having three sessions a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For the two past days I've felt extremely nervous. As my sister said, "You're afraid to fail in front of your instructor." Maybe I am afraid of that, but why should I? That's why I'm taking drum lessons. Another thing, I don't have a single experience with drums. Maybe I have, but I was still young that time and I just hit the cymbals and drums for fun. I don't know what I fear. But I'm feeling a little better now.

I guess it would be something like this... maybe I'm just not a kid. c:

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment