Friday, April 1, 2011

"NOOB!"

All I've been doing this summer is... IMVU, IMVU, and IMVU. Yes, I'm probably getting fat sitting on this goddamn chair staring at the beautiful screen. But oh well, since that is what I've been up to for the two past weeks, why can I not share about it? Could probably cause traffic there in IMVU. But seriously...

So, basically I started playing IMVU around 2006 or 2007 I guess, not so sure. But, back then, there was nothing named noob or loser or anything close to that. Everyone was friendly, everyone wore noob clothes, and there were almost no creators or developers to create clothes, accessories, eyes, eyebrows, heads, skin, shoes, hairstyles, rooms or avatars. It was just a very friendly world with no bitches, no meanies, no racists or anything. It was basically all just about meeting different people and getting to know them.

My sister and me.

A random person and me.
There weren't so many people, so I quit for awhile. When I came back, 2008, I made millions of accounts because I never got enough credits to buy clothes. At this time there were a fair amount of creators and developers, and I was sort of into gothic fashion. And these millions accounts are these accounts, but what I usually use now is my account KieranEmily. So, I came back and there was this "If you log in 4 times in a row, you'll get ____ credits!" So I was really up to that, came back every day and got more credits than the day before. So, I got more credits than usual, earned about 2000, and bought some clothes... until my Kieran Emily looked like this:

I like how she smiles here. c:
Then I quit again, and came back 2010. It was then I started to get so jealous because I saw girls with demon tails, spikes, lightning effects, black PVC dresses, combat/platform boots and wild hairstyles (these I call overloads). Also, I noticed how they started with the word "noob" and this brought me to confusion. There were rooms after rooms filled with bitches and whores and sluts and horny dudes which all caused traffic in IMVU. Not only that, nobody that were overloads seemed nice enough to say hi to me or any other noobs that were new to IMVU at that time.

An example of an overload.

I really wanted to cry. I was so jealous I started to use my XtnMdlin3 account because she had credits. And guess how I made her look? Pretty pathetic!

Then I started to use her as my main account ONLY because she had spikes (wtf?). Some screenshots...
See how they reacted to me wearing spikes. HAHA
Used to have a lot of fun with my cousin Laurie Ann and my sister Hannah.
Disco? xD
Look at that.

Then after that, I got tired of XtnMdlin3's spiky avatar and made a new avatar named XtnMdlne. I was so tired of wondering how people got their avatar taller and how they 'changed' their natural poses. I didn't know they were avatars. I know I'm confusing you. There are avatars and avatars, avatar (1) is the virtual you that appears in the 3d chats, avatar (2) is a product that can be bought in the shop that changes the way you stand/pose and sit, and also the height of your avatar. Although this was not known to me, I only bought a product with 125 poses.
My XtnMdlne account. c:
Still having fun with Laurie Ann and Hannah.
Me, Laurie Ann, our cousin Sweet, and Hannah.
Having the same 125 poses products. xD
HAHA c:

But then I got tired of that again, so I decided to focus on my KieranEmily account and have used her ever since. I started to earn credits through offerings and surveys, and other things I could do just to earn credits to buy whatever I wanted to buy. It was also then I was aware of avatars, so I bought my first avatar, the TF Cute Avatar 1 by TheAvatarFactory. I also had extra credits to "complete" my avatar, until my KieranEmily looked like this:

Well, I never got enough so this was never worn again after I started to again, earn credits through surveys to buy clothes. Then KieranEmily looked like this:

Never contented, I kept switching outfits again and again, until a friend of mine 11EmoGhost11 told me about codes for outfits. Basically, you just had to type in *tryOnOutfit and then the product numbers.
Ex. *tryOnOutfit 4349473 3554018 3536036 3663214 2376622 5093513 5019760 2901339 4170414 5738547 2219257 2220810 3705145 3705177 1809933 2966785 3166555 3341376 3342303 3377418 3700261 3843678 4281290 4725741 5188566 2134862 553082
That outfit looked like this (my avatar on the left):
I told my sister about this, and that's her code.
So yes, now I didn't have to worry about being jealous of other people's clothes, I didn't even have to worry about credits! Then the time came when I had to update IMVU. When I typed the code in the bar, it didn't work anymore, great. So then I was sad all again and wore my bitch outfits I was tired of. Then I did what I could to earn credits, got a little each time, and bought products. I don't even want to share every outfit I have had from that time, but rather the outfits I use the most these days, and here they are:
Nothing really impressive, but whatever.
Since the first few months of 2010, I've really been addicted to IMVU. Although when I was in a relationship with that knight of mine, I didn't log in so much, probably because I wanted to talk with him the most. And since that breakup I kept playing again. It's nothing like before. I usually came and visited a public chat room named Die's Dream, and I met hundreds of awesome people there. I have a picture of before.
First time in Die's Dream.
Met my closest buddies Lindsay (EyesOfEvil333) and Kevin (ShinKatsuka).
HARRY (BigHatGunslinger)!
Lindsay, Jesse (IIPredator), me and Kevin. I spent a lot of time with these three buddies.
Søren (Blackmagicmaster), Sha (chartzan) and me with silhouette skins. xD
Random, don't really know these people.
I don't know her name, Edward and me.
Me, Kami (SNAPSH0T), Sha (chartzan, I didn't recognize her) and other people I have no idea who they are.
Aiden (Nyangg), Anu (Anupu), me, Hannah (Echzee), Rony (rony098), Josefine (Josse907) and someone I don't know.

That was then. Things were fun THEN. Almost all of them are gone. Only Anupu, Josse907 are alive today, yet I don't talk to them any longer. Now it's just a bunch of unknown people.
I don't know who (DelBizzle), I don't know who(0hM33Gawd), I didn't get her name (DinoGoRawrness), Celina (DarkDelight613) and me.
Haha, yes, just a boring post. This is what I have been up to lately, so this is what I just blogged about. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment