Thursday, October 27, 2011

x3+m.

Oh no, I haven't become a math freak if ever the title made you think so. Today I'm getting visitors! I'm still not sure who's coming, but I invited Kerrvy, Trixia, Shelamay, Julie and Charisse. I was about to invite Jackie but she's busy today. For now, I know that Kerrvy, Trixia and Shelamay are coming. If it's the only three of them, then it is a first time in a long time. During sophomore year, we three were classmates, and they once came here. We even made a group name, x3+m (Xiang2, Xela, Xtn and Marie). Ever since sophomore ended, Shelamay became busy because she landed on the first section and the three left of us remained lazy in the second section. So I'm so glad because Shelamay is FINALLY coming over, thanks to semestral break. Oh and, she is one of my closest friends. ♥

September 19, 2009:

We'll see how this day goes then. I'm excited. I also have to repair my friendship with the pack (except Shelamay) since I've been such a bitch. Don't worry, I will tell you the whole story later on if you're interested. Well, it is one interesting story anyway. Yes, I will write one single blog post about it, you deserve to know about this man that is a dick head. Sorry for my language, but really, I'm serious.


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment