Monday, October 3, 2011

New phone.

Yes, as the title says, I finally bought a new cellphone! I got it yesterday though. No, there's nothing wrong with my previous phone, Nokia N70, it's just that it has gotten slow and it's not working fast enough for me. Since it was fine with my parents, well, why not? At least now I don't have to mess around with my sister's Samsung anymore, right? To be honest, I do not want to give away my N70. I still want to have it... like an extra cellphone or so. You get what I mean? I say that if there's anything that's going to happen in school and the activities are a little extreme, I can just change my phone and be fine with it. It's temporary anyway, so... yeah.

Used my N70 in taking this picture. :)
But damn! What cellphone have I got? I got Nokia N8. It's touch screen and I think I'm in love. They only had them in the colors orange and pink. I chose the orange because it looked more like bronze. I'm definitely enjoying it, and its camera is 12MP! That's as good as a digital camera! Believe me, I'm really just excited, and I am not trying to brag or anything. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment