Sunday, October 30, 2011

"The First."

PS: This is going to be a post without pictures. If anyone is interested on knowing the truth about The First, they would be reading this to know, not to get entertained. Thank you.

Anyone who has been reading my every single post knows what the title above is saying. I wrote on the last paragraph on this post that I'm going to write about that little new thing that happened to me on October 19th which I wrote about and which caused a little twirl between me and Kerrvy's friendship (click here to read the post).

Okay, what exactly is a thing that can possibly ruin a friendship and still be something big to a girl like me? Yes, to bring out complete honesty after all these lame lies, I have been in a relationship with someone in person, in my real life. I'm not talking about some online relationship where we're imagining what we would be doing if we lived nearer and where we would be talking about how much we want to see each other so badly. I'm not also talking about a relationship where we do live near, we see each other in person, but then we only communicate through texting or chatting because we're too shy to approach each other. I'm talking about the real stuff, the real thing about being near each other and really be able to feel each other. And this, this is completely new to me and it just went down the drain. It was cute and sweet, but it just vanished in thin air because my partner couldn't be more honest to me himself. As much of a liar as he was, I lied as well to my friends just to show that I could respect him, but it didn't really go the good way that I expected it to go.

So, on October 19, I said yes and we became a "couple". Just six days after, October 25, he broke up with me because of some "unfinished business" that I really don't want to write about. I sort of lost my trust in him, but I already knew there was something. I told people right after we broke up that it didn't hurt, I wasn't sad, and it didn't affect me in any way. Now I feel a little pissed about it not because I miss him or anything, but how I could believe and let him make so much changes between me and Kerrvy.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment