Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Metal pick.

Guess what! Today I finally received my metal pick necklace! I was peacefully sleeping on my bed when my dad came in and brought with him a little black box. He opened it, and I immediately knew what it was. I was happy, and I thanked him (since he payed for it). I couldn't have a better day even though I was not feeling well (physically) earlier. I had a mild headache, and I felt like throwing up all the time. Plus my stomach wasn't so great either. But, that necklace pretty much made my day. I found it some time back (and wrote about it here).

It was in this small, black box.
This made me so excited!
But, I still feel like trash. I went to school earlier, and I found out I still didn't recover completely, so I texted my mom and said that I didn't feel well and that I wanted to go home. So, she came and picked me up on the subject before lunch time and got me out of school. Again, I had a terrible headache, and my stomach felt weird. I came home, and wanted to go to bed, but my mom stopped me because I had to eat first. Well, today, I don't really have appetite. I didn't want to eat at all, but I need to. Then came the horrible part... throwing up. So since I did throw up, there's something wrong. I don't know exactly what it is. :/

Pretty much felt like trash all day. :(
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment