Sunday, October 30, 2011

Imperial Palace.

Ah, it's good to be home. So you know I've been gone and now I'm finally at home again. And yes, the title says it all. I've been staying at Imperial Palace for three days and two nights with my family and my cousin, Kervey. We were actually discussing about this whole thing about staying at a hotel for fun a few days before our stay in the hotel. Before the semestral break started, we planned to go to Norway for two weeks just for the hell of it, but turned out it was a little way too expensive for us... so they had this silly idea about staying in an expensive hotel for a few days. So, that's what we were up to for the last days, Imperial Palace. So for those who do not know what Imperial Palace is, it's a hotel with all kinds of things all kinds of people are looking for. It's very summer inspired in my eyes, so it pretty much felt like summer while we were there.

A little peek of Imperial Palace. xD
It was kind of weird because there were so many Koreans (could possibly be Japanese people or Chinese, no idea), so it kinda felt like we were on a vacation in Korea. Anyway, I had loads of fun over there. Oh, and, since we ate dinner at a buffet and the breakfasts were buffet as well, I swear I couldn't feel any fuller. Anyway, here are some pictures (They are not in order D:) :

At the reception, waiting for mom to finish checking in.
THE BED ROOM!
Kervey just had to test it.
The hallway. We could create a horror movie here.
Four seasons juice as welcome drinks BABY!
Mhm, having fun on the carpet as you can see.
MHM.
At the little mini bar. xD
Just chilling.
(Excuse my face folks.) BUFFET BABY!
Took pictures right after eating.
Bought pizza the next day (buffet is very expensive).
NIGHT SWIMMING!
In the pool. I'm sorry, but I have no idea what's up with my slutty pose over there. :(
WE HAD TO TRY THE SICK SLIDES! This was my first and last time trying the 'toilet flush'. xD
The sick slides. (I love the green one!)
Try to spot us. xD
Chilling again. Haha
Ah, I must say, it's one fine hotel to stay in. We just wanted to try something new. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment