Monday, October 24, 2011

Last of the week.

Ah, finally. We now have our semestral break which means no classes starting tomorrow until November 2. I can now get as lazy as I can and be as lazy as I can, which sounds pretty great if you ask me. Well, yeah, I do know that because of this, I might get as bored as hell, but I need to rest a little too. Being a senior is definitely NOT a joke.

I'm starting to suck at blogging, and I know you all know that. I read some of my first posts in this blog, and as lame as it can sound to anyone, I entertained myself while reading my own blog posts. But really, I do miss reading posts about my everyday life, so I am going to bring that back even if you like it or not. It's my blog, so I'm the boss. Speaking about everyday, what did I do today?

We didn't have formal classes earlier, but we had two different programs focusing on the two themes for the month October. Sadly, Halloween is not one of them, which pretty much sucks. It's about the Holy Rosary and the United Nations, according to my school.


So, that's what the first program was about, the Holy Rosary. You still remember about that post I wrote about me being "Our Lady of Mt.Carmel" in our Live Marian Gallery last September 9? If you haven't read about that, take a short view about it (or perhaps read it if you like) here. Since we were in the top five of winning, we (us who acted as Mary) were required to wear the costumes again and sit on stage. I don't really get why though. Also, for every mystery, there is a short tableau about Jesus's birth and all that. Since Trixia, who was supposed to act as Mary during the third mystery, backed out, I had to take the responsibility, which pretty much sucked. So I took her role.

YES, it was embarrassing to walk right in front of everyone wearing school shoes and being the only one without makeup.
The tableau where Trixia was supposed to be Mary.

Right after the whole Living Rosary stuff.
After the Living Rosary program, our school started the second program, the United Nations thingy. It was more like a beauty pageant show where you're supposed to answer challenging questions about different things (of course) and where you're supposed to represent your given country in every little way possible. Our section was Bulgaria, but we didn't win.

This is the only picture I got. Haha

That's what happened today. Yesterday was better because you know every Sunday, it's more or less like a family day for my mother's part of family, which I really enjoy. We decided to grill our food because we celebrated our dad's birthday. By evening me, my cousin (on my mother's side) and my cousin's cousin (on her dad's side) went biking. So it was quite fun. I know, I know, I suddenly wrote in a weird way... as I see it. xD

Something we'd call a grill fest? o.o
Wearing that evil smile 'cause I'm gonna throw all the marshmallows away. -Muhahaha

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment