Saturday, October 1, 2011

Goodbye, N70.

For four straight years, I've have had my Nokia N70. I guess, since it's starting to act so bitchy, it's goodbye for so long. Okay? How am I going to communicate with other people? Well, I'm borrowing my sister's Samsung phone (don't know the whole name of it though), and it's touchscreen. Since I don't really like touchscreen, I suppose it's time for me to do so. Who knows, my next cellphone will most definitely be touchscreen, if my choice says so.

Sister's Samsung.
Since my sister was still drooling over her Samsung Galaxy II, she didn't kind of use this one. So, why not? I just have to get rid of all the things in there, somehow. So, after all these years I've been able to make 430 maps of pictures alone. 430 maps... damn. It's like 100 maps a year. Wow.


Now, we'll see how well I do with this thing. It's either going to depress and madden me, or make me happy.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment