Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lies.

Okay, so when I do something I'm not supposed to do, I should fix the things that came out of place. That's exactly what I'm going to do right now. My main focus here is Kerrvy, of course, my best friend. Last nineteenth something new happened to me, and it's completely new if we speak of it in the real life way. But that is not exactly what I want to talk about, it's how I spread the news about it, which didn't really spread.

Now we all know Kerrvy is for now the one closest to me. But I was absolutely closed minded about how I couldn't have told her about anything. Let's just say that thing that happened to me on the nineteenth is called "The First" just so you guys won't be confused. I didn't tell Kerrvy about "The First" because the days before the nineteenth, I was totally distancing myself from her, like very. I actually blamed it on her at first, but I figured I did this myself. What I'm going to say now to her, is that I'm sorry for being such an ass. Not that we haven't talked in many days, it's just that it's weird that she's not usually there beside me when I was with that guy who is the main reason of "The First". Of course, she was having other people around her, and I mean Julie, Trixia, Charisse and Angelica. I've got nothing bad to say about that at all, so I understand why she was busy all the time. But for some reason I started to feel so alone when I saw them all together. Yup, the distance between us was sort of big. I could watch her from afar, but never really do anything about it.


So here it is, the whole post about how I feel about this. I started making thoughts about how she would throw me away because she didn't like me experimenting with the new thing that had just happened. I thought she would be so disgusted of me that she couldn't bear the sight of me, so there are some reasons why I never told her, and she had to hear it from other people which in her words "didn't feel nice." 

Again, I'm really sorry Kerrvy, and the rest of the pack. 


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment