Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Powerless Wednesday.

Oh damn. First thing ever, and I'm a freaking victim. It's Wednesday today, what I wrote was my favorite day of the week. But today I don't feel so powerful, it's like all my powers are drained, and it feels depressing. No, believe me, I'm bored. It's not even twelve o'clock yet and I already feel like sleeping this day away. Ugh, I wish there were classes, this holiday's gonna take my life away even before school starts again on November 3.

All I've been doing so far is logging on to IMVU and 'attended' a Costume Party hosted by a sort of sorority I'm a part of, called Lambda Chi Sorority. The theme was Saints or Sinners, and my avatar wore the nicest dress she had, and I bought a halo for her. Boom, a saint. It wasn't the best party I've ever been to in IMVU. I was busy surfing the internet so it was more like it was my avatar who attended, not me. xD


It bored me because I didn't know all the people in there, so I decided to watch some videos on youtube just for the sake of being entertained. I watched videos of one of my favorite Goth models, Adora BatBrat.


But then it just got even boring, so I went out to find some food in the kitchen. Luckily, I found a big slice of pizza I was supposed to eat yesterday, but because I was so full when mom and dad came from the city, I didn't eat it. So now I'm actually eating it. The funny thing about this kind of pizza slice it's that I've known those ever since I was a grade six student. Just sharing. I mean, I still have the picture of the first time I held one on my hands.


And this was before, the first time ever. Must laugh at how 'hyper' I look in here. xD

And right now, I'm eating again. I suppose when you're so down, you can't do anything else than to eat, eat, and eat. No wonder why I hate holidays and breaks, it makes me gain weight! xD

Nah, I should eat. Lately I haven't allowed myself to eat properly, honestly speaking. I always tell myself that the feeling of being hungry is the best feeling I ever know! It kinda worked too actually. Anyhow, I don't know what to do now. I kept planning on drawing for my blog but I totally misplaced the pen for my drawing tablet. So until it appears again, no drawings. Ugh, what a lovely life.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment