Monday, August 22, 2011

Special formation.

Oh, yes, an everyday post.

I woke up at 4:30 in the morning today. I got up at 4:35 and took a shower. I put on my uniform, and you can't guess what it is. :)

Long sleeve, for the win! And with our school logo right there.

To be quite honest, when I looked myself in the mirror this morning after I put on my long sleeve, I felt like a construction worker. No joke. I came to school at about 5:45, and waited for my friends to come. Julie came, then Kerrvy came, so it was all just fine. The reason for our special formation? It was, well, fiesta in Minglanilla. So, we had this parade thing going on. And it started when it was about seven o'clock... so worth the wait. Ugh, and well, they had this marching band competition with all the minorettes, and all the flag bearers and ballers and all that stuff. I don't know who won, but I guess I will pretty soon. Pictures:









- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment